Hairdressing Assessor - South
Morgan Hunt are working in partnership with a leading UK hairdressers who are looking to recruit a Level 3 Hairdressing Assessor to work across counties in the South and South West. You will have a sound occupational background within Hairdressing and will have assessed NVQs up to Level 3 in a previous role and have experience delivering apprenticeship contracts (including functional skills to learners). This role is paying up to £23,000 plus bonuses, a company car and mileage.
The geographical area you will be covering will be Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire with approximately 5/6 learners in each county requiring a visit a every 4/6 weeks.
Ideally you will have a minimum 12 months assessing experience and a proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets along with a minimum of 2 years salon experience.
The successful Hairdressing Assessor will be able to demonstrate:
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, IQAA, A2)
* Relevant Hairdressing qualifications (minimum Level 3)
* Motivation, enthusiasm and more importantly a flexible approach to work and duties are essential characteristics
* An ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* A full UK driving licence
* Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
The successful Hairdressing Assessor can expect to receive:
* A salary of up to £23,000
* Bonus structure: £100 per learner for timely completions with no actions from IQA, plus £100 per new client/salon sign up
* Company Car
* Mileage (paid from home at the Government set rates)
* 23 days holiday p/a + 8 bank holidays (increasing to 24 after 1st year's service, then 25 after 2nd year)
* Company pension
* Childcare vouchers
* Phone & Laptop provided
* Other company benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role. Please be aware that a DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.