A globally- recognised IT company are looking to add a skilled Systems administrator to their Midlands-based team. This reputable and modern business are looking to further extend their lead as one of the UKs most technically innovative firms by expanding their ambitious team.
Day to day responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the companys ERP systems
- Design and development of current and future IT systems
- Management and daily review of the companys Cloud systems
- Strong experience using Cloud systems, preferably NetSuite
- Previous Systems Support background
- ERP administration skills preferred
- Promotional opportunities
- Pension plan
- On- the- job training
- International opportunities
Interviews are set up on a first come first serve basis so do not wait to apply and email your CV to today. To discuss other NetSuite opportunities call Emily Godfrey direct on .
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the UK advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
NetSuite / East Midlands / West Midlands / Birmingham / Coventry / Leicester / Northampton / Systems Administrator / Administrator / Systems Analyst / Analyst / Systems Programmer / Systems Manager / Business Analyst / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / NetSuite / Sage / Nav / Epicor / Infor / SAP Business One / Business By Design / London / Surrey / Kent / Hampshire / Hertfordshire / MYOB / QuickBooks / Xero