Registered Manager - Permanent Contract
Proxycare - Peterborough and Surrounding areas
Location: Peterborough And Surrounding Areas
Salary: - Circa £45,000 per annum DOE
Working Hours: Flexible
Start Date: Immediate Start - Subject to successful application
Are you currently a Registered Manager in a nursing home that provides care and support to
the Elderly and those people living with Dementia? If this description is you, and you are
ready to take on a new role with a dynamic company keep reading because this could be the
role for you.
Proxycare are recruiting for a Registered Manager who is passionate and empowering with a transformational leadership approach.
As a Registered Manager, you will have:
- QCF 5 or equivalent is essential
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) PIN as required by the company’s registration requirements
- Experience as a General Nurse and Mental Health Nurse is desirable
- Minimum of 4 (Four) years’ nursing experience within the appropriate field and hold a
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years’ previous, experience of working with people living with dementia, and require end of life care is essential at a Manager level
- Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
- Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
- Provide guidance and support to your team to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to your service users.
- Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues on all levels to deliver a high standards and excellent quality of care to service users.
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
- Have excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationship with external agents for marketing purposes and in promoting the good name of the company.
- Evidence key performance indicators relating CQC delivery in all 5 Key Questions.
Applicant must have:
- Valid NMC PIN
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today.