Learning Disabilities Registered Nurses - RNLD
- Full Time
- LEARNING DISABILITIES REGISTERED NURSES (RNLD) – DAYS OR NIGHTS
- £16.50 per hour (negotiable)
- NEAR HAVANT (PO7)
- PAID BREAKS, FREE UNIFORMS, FREE DBS, FREE HEALTH SCHEME
- 36 or 48 HOURS
- MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
Comfortable, spacious, well presented, friendly, homely Care Centre, specialises in caring and supporting adults and elderly service users who have been diagnosed with Mental Health Disorders, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and some Neurological conditions.
The clinical team develops care packages that maximise the individual potential of residents. Every resident is carefully assessed before the placement and care packages are reviewed on a regular basis. The quality of care at the Care Centre is underpinned by strong governance processes and the continual development of staff skills.
Currently we wish to recruit RNLD Staff Nurses for Days and one RNLD Nurse for Nights.
Your roll will be:
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care, which meets the individual needs of service users and the high standards expected in the care centre.
- You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and support to the residents.
- Administering of medication and filling MAR charts.
- Ability to manage a shift, supervising and monitoring care staff.
In return our client will offer you:
- 36 or 48 hours per week.
- Days or Nights shifts
- Regular paid training and update training
- Fantastic career path
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Free Private Health Care Insurance
- Employee assistance performance
- Shopping discounts
Fantastic jobs with a fantastic employer. For confidential discussion, please call Care First UK on (office hours), (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your CV.
Please quote 103/Havant