Junior Accounts Assistant
A growing retail company in Hatfield are seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Full time entry level role with training and progression, role Accounts Payable with exposure to month end and progression.
Salary paying up to £23,000 with good benefits, you will ideally have some experience within an Accounting environment and ideally have dealt with invoice processing. Great opportunity to join a growing company.
My client are within the Retail and Manufacturing sector and are based in the heart of Hatfield, Hertfordshire. They have a medium sized finance team and are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to expand their Accounts Payable function, offering training and exposure to month end. Rare opportunity to grow with a fantastic company who value their staff and promote from within.
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Ad hoc reporting for your manager
- General administration
- Interact with suppliers and the bank via telephone and email
- Raise letter of credits for International Suppliers
- Month end duties (Accruals)
- Experience in a similar role, ideally exposure to an accounts environment
- Hard working person who is a team player
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to multi task
Whats on offer?
- Great entry level role with progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- A competitive salary
- Friendly team and growing company
- Exposure to Management Accounts