CNC Setter / Operator
We are recruiting for a CNC Machine Setter and Operators who has the knowledge to set mills and lathes without instruction.
Various shifts are available on Morning, Afternoons and Nights
the Job Role:
Other associated duties will include the setting and inputting of tool registers and be able to calculate the dimensions for the CNC (using basic maths)to run efficiently
Experience / Requirements:
- Setting up mills and lathes
- Installing and adjusting tools, attachments, cams, gears and stock pushers
- Loading products onto the CNC machine
- Ensure that sample work pieces are created to ensure high quality bulk production
- Observe the machine, ensuring that it is running efficiently that includes:-
- Taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting, adjusting and reprogramming of controls
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel Ltd, Cannock - Alternatively please apply here today.