Cover Supervisors & Supply Teachers | South London | £80-140 | Immediate Start
Do you love teaching but hate the planning and the marking of a lesson?
Do you want regular work with the flexibility to take time off when you want?
If you are looking for consistent work but unable to commit to specific days then Hays can help.
Your New School
Hays are currently working in partnership with a number of academies based in South London assisting them with daily short term cover staff. The academies are all mixed average sized secondary schools with good facilities and resources. Furthermore, they are all accessible via public transport and offer on site car parking for cover staff.
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
- Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Quickly build rapport with students
- Possess two valid references over the past 2 years
Benefits of working for Hays Education
- Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher or cover supervisor
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you are interested in doing supply work, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Nevertheless, if unfortunately this job isn't quite for you but you are looking for a job in teaching, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career