Field Service Engineer - Ticketing Machines
Our client, a leading provider of ticketing solutions is actively seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team in the Yeovil area.
Based from home and reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of ticketing machines on customer sites in the Somerset, Devon and Wiltshire areas.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a responsive emergency repair service.
- Respond to service calls allocated by the call centre.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Accurately complete associated paperwork.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and set procedures.
- You will have experience within an electro-mechanical environment.
- Experience with ticket machines is desirable but they will consider candidates with a similar background as product training will be provided. Candidates with a background in ATM, Vending, EPOS, Gaming or IT break-fix engineering would be of particular interest.
- Previous field engineering experience.
- Clean driving licence.
The role is offering a basic salary of £21,500 plus overtime, company vehicle, 25 days holiday, phone / PDA and pension scheme.
Full product training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking organisation with opportunities to develop your career.