Senior Manager - London - £65,000 to £76,000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £76,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Our client who have been trading for over 160 years globally and every year since 2004 have been named as one of 'Britain’s Top Employers’ are looking for a Senior Manager to join their very busy ever-growing Private Wealth and Estates Group.
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Salary review annually in October
- Group personal pension scheme
- Company car or cash allowance Eligibility for Firms private medical insurance
- Life assurance cover of four times salary
- Eligibility for the firms profit sharing plan
- Interest free season ticket
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates which include; Health screening, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
- To provide audit, accounting and tax advice
- General financial project work
- Managing a mixture of services across a varied portfolio
- Coordinating the teams and specialist individuals so that clients receive a first-class service
- Reporting directly to the partners in the group
- May involve some one-off assignments
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Educated to 2:1-degree level
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a passion for delivering quality
- Able to set priorities, define activities and give responsibilities
- Work cooperatively with others
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.