Futon Company are the UK’s "Experts in Small Space Living" offering a range of furniture and accessories through our retail stores. We operate from 22 sites across the UK with a very strong online presence. Look on-line to see what we do!
Nearly everything we sell is designed in-house and produced in our own dedicated facilities.
At Futon we value employee development and heavily invest in our people. In return for your dedication and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary with a great commission structure.
To be successful, you must have retail experience within a similar role and have a true passion for helping our customers furnish their homes.
If you can offer exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Assistant to join our friendly retail team within our busy stores. Combining your excellent customer service with a strong head for sales, you will quickly build solid product knowledge and meet all targets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Manager and team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be available to work a varied schedule, based on the needs of our retail business
- Maintain store visual standards
Required Knowledge, skills and experience
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have at least 1 year solid sales experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Natural sales skills
- Well presented
Benefits in return:
- Competitive salary
- Commission on personal sales
- Excellent staff discount (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 5 years service
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: £15,600.00 /year plus commission