Leveraged Finance Associate
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing Fintech Bank for an Associate join part of the Leveraged Finance team.
You will be working on profiles from growth stage all the way through across the business, you will be working in a truly dynamic organisation, supporting and working in partnership with Relationship Managers. You will be a key contributor in a high energy growth environment.
Some of the main responsibilities within the role are, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio management; monitor an assigned portfolio of debt clients
- Collect, analyse and report on the financial performance of client companies and ensure covenant compliance.
- Contact clients directly to resolve compliance related questions and day-to-day operational inquiries.
- Review collateral and other assets to assess portfolio risk.
- Ensure credit documentation and compliance requirements are met.
- Support the structuring of new debt facilities for prospect companies.
- Assist in the underwriting of credits; analysing financial statements and preparing the due diligence approval package for new loan facilities and modifications.
It is essential that you have previous credit analysis experience, you will need to have a strategic approach and great financial analysis.
In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits