Accountant/Bookkeeper - Part time
Job Title: Accountant/Bookkeeper
Location: Kings Lynn
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant/Bookkeper to join our Client who specialise within Office Equipment. Having experienced significant growth they are now looking for a Part Time Accountant/Bookkeeper to drive effectiveness and efficiency within the business. We are looking for someone who has experience of producing consolidated monthly management accounts as well as the ability to calculate deferred income and work-in-progress.
- Accounts /finance management /liaise with external accountants.
- Financial reporting, including deadline driven monthly management accounts.
- Debt chasing.
- Banking (on-line)
- Sort any manual banking.
- Payment approval, loading payments, debit card payments to suppliers.
- C.I.S (subcontractor payments.
- Contract costing assistance, management of project job cards.
- Archiving of project files.
- Financial reporting (presented in a weekly management meeting to one of the directors)
- Experience of Sage Line 50 entry and reporting.
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet design (comfortable with look-ups, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience of producing consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Ability to calculate deferred income and work-in-progress
- CIS experience preferable but not essential
- Payroll experience would be a bonus
Experience of producing consolidated monthly management account
Ability to calculate deferred income and work-in-progress.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualifications.
We are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible but won't rule out people who can't. This role could be ideal for someone who is looking for a career change & sees a full career within Accountancy/Bookkeeping.