IT Helpdesk Analyst
Trainee Level 1 IT Helpdesk Analyst - Competitive salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Level 1 IT Helpdesk Analyst to join the IT Helpdesk team at our client based in Sandy. Reporting to the IT Helpdesk Supervisor, this role provides first level support, covering a large number of applications and systems, user administration and escalation of issues within the team.
- To provide first level support for all systems and remote access solutions
- Provide an effective response to customers via the telephone and helpdesk software requests
- Prioritise, diagnose and resolve issues, escalating where additional support is needed
- Monitor progress to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Ensure all details of incidents are logged accurately prior to escalation
- Communicate with users in a professional and timely manner; ensuring users are kept informed on the progress of their issue
- Configure desktop environment for new users
- User administration for all supported sites and systems including new starters, leavers and password requests
- Ensure that all movement and allocation of equipment is correctly logged within asset register
- Ensure information protection is adhered to at all times by IT and users
- Ensure all user work areas comply with Health and Safety including cable management.
- Strong interest in IT
- Proven customer service experience
- Full UK Driving license
- Confident and professional manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to recording information accurately
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems in an efficient manner
- Proficient, accurate keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office applications – training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Confidence to engage with staff on all levels