Payroll Manager needed for a small accountancy firm- £50k
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Payroll professional looking for a sociable and flexible environment in North London? My client is growing year on year and looking to add to their experienced and high flying team.
Duties include (But are not limited to:
- Processing of complex payrolls for a number of clients.
- Process all statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP).
- Preparation and submission of all Year End details.
- Process weekly, monthly, fortnightly and 4 weekly payrolls.
- Managing payroll systems on multiple company payrolls.
- Updating payroll and time-sheet records.
- Reporting essential payroll information for clients including deductions, leave, taxes etc.
- Ensuring payroll is run timely and accurately.
To be considered the incoming candidate should:
- Have at least 5 years Payroll Experience gained within a firm of Accountants or Payroll Bureau.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- First class written and oral communication skills.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Possess the ability to prioritize a large, busy and varied workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
If you are looking for a fun environment that can offer flexibility and the potential to gain study support for the CIPP qualification, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR