Brand New Store - Fashion Retailer - West London
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit a dynamic retail Deputy Store Manager who has a passion for retail & customer service. My client focuses on people, products and culture. This retailer specialises in fashion and has big plans for growth.
The Retail Deputy Store Manager is responsible for;
- Driving store sales and footfall.
- Supporting the Area Management.
- Ensuring regional KPI`s are achieved.
- Stock control and merchandising.
- Ensuring high mystery shop audits.
- People management and training.
The Retail Deputy Store Manager candidate will be self motivated, passionate with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You must be prepared to lead your team from the front.
The salary is circa £27,000 - £31,000 dependant on experience + bonus + benefits and is reviewed throughout your career.
Please click apply today to be considered for the Retail Deputy Store Manager role.