Dutch speaking Sales and Marketing Assistant
An intellectual property and technology group is looking for Dutch speaking Sales and Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team in their task to implement the groups' global marketing strategy whilst proactively supporting the sales teams across UK and the Netherlands.
This is a great role and opportunity to join a thriving setup with a unique product which is gaining swift momentum! You will play a key role in advising and supporting all aspects of the groups' marketing communications from the production and distribution of all marketing materials and literature, creating, managing and uploading web content in Dutch and English using WordPress whilst also manging the companies online libraries, internet groups and social media sites, creating key monthly reports and supporting Sales team with all incoming enquiries and other ad-hoc business development activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with experience in an administrative role, supporting a team Comfortable working across multiple tasks and to taking on a variety of ad-hoc responsibilities
- Highly motivated, driven with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload and working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system (or similar) and Photoshop would be an advantageous
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.