Part Time Accounts Admin
An organised and efficient Accounts Administrator is required to ensure vehicle, benefits, VAT and subcontractor information is maintained to report within HMRC deadlines.
- Collect and maintain data during the year for P11D’s
- Prepare and issue P11D’s to relevant employees to meet the deadlines set by HMRC
- Maintain spreadsheet for all company and lease vehicles to include name of driver if applicable
- Maintain Insurance Register for company vehicles, lease vehicles and car allowance vehicles
- Apply for tax discs for company vehicles
- Maintain fuel card register and spreadsheet
- Process fines and parking notices
- Maintain the VAT spreadsheet, complete VAT return on line
- Produce report for all intrastat invoices and complete, sending to HMRC to meet the deadlines set by them
- Prepare schedule for credit card payments ready for posting
- Prepare reports to complete the subcontractors information online to meet the deadlines set by HMRC, issue any relevant certificates to subcontractors
- Full understanding and supporting in roles of Accounts Department
- Proven to demonstrate strong, positive behaviours which enable the Accounts Department to run in an efficient manner
- Have experience of meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Excellent Management, negotiating interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including word, excel, PowerPoint
- Accurate in production of information
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Team Work
This is a part time role, working 18 hours per week, ideally over 5 days. Consideration will be given to 4 days. This is a permanent role and the salary will be £10,000 per annum. Holidays will be 25 + stats pro rota.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role to.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.