Due to an internal promotion, this Strong Regional firm of Accountants in Blackpool require an Accounts Senior. They actively target forward thinking owner managed businesses and corporate clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients' needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
The remit of the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups.
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts for companies up to £60m turnover.
- Supervising, reviewing and developing more junior members of staff.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax computations.
- Monthly and Quarterly management accounts completion.
You must be either part of fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background. Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression and benefits are commensurate with a top flight firm such as they are.
If this role isn't quite what your looking for then please contact me directly on or on for further information on opportunities in Practice across Lancashire.