Financial Reporting Accountant
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Reporting Accountant on behalf of financial services organisation based in Warwickshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an engaged and high performing team at the heart of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Anticipate, plan and prepare for regulatory and business developments to ensure controls remain effective and the relevance of procedures and the continuity of the reporting cycle is maintained
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal business stakeholders, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives
- Good analytical and review skills to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly information is provided to the business
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work with people at all levels within and outside of Finance
We are seeking:
- Strong supervisor skills to ensure that the team members are motivated and inspired
- As a minimum you must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience within the Insurance/Financial Services industry preferable
- Experience of completing PRA returns desirable
- Good spreadsheet and data manipulation skills with particular reference to MS Excel, with knowledge of Nav Dynamics/Accounting systems desirable
- Track record in the completion of year end accounts
Please apply for this role online or for further information you can contact Dean Bowers on or