Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up To £30k, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences - via brands, corporations and associations - with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a suitable candidate you will have experience in organising, structuring and delivering plans for successful resource allocation in a fast-paced development environment. Experience in web technologies and development practices would be advantageous and there will be opportunities to improve and streamline existing processes and approaches. The right applicant will also have an understanding of scalable project approaches and timeline planning using standard approaches such as project plans, GANTT charts, timelines and resource management.
The Role responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating work orders and project plans from multiple sources into a coherent long-term resource plan
- Co-ordinating innovation and product development requests from multiple sources into a coherent long-term resource plan
- Managing, co-ordinating and delivering on projects via resource planning and allocation
- Organising, planning and allocating resources for client-based upgrades and enhancements
- Organising, planning and allocating resources business critical technical support
- Support, adhering and application of resource policies and processes
Our Ideal candidate has:
- An exceptional level of organisational and planning skills
- A proven history of experience in technical project planning
- A strong understanding of web-based solutions and online technologies
- A drive to understand and improve the current work flows within the business
- A high level of IT literacy including software used in planning projects
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to keep up to date and accurate documentation
- Ability to work within teams and directly with management
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.