Account Manager English/French-Translation Industry
We are recruiting an Account Manager for a client specialised in Translation services in the Legal and Financial sector. The company has been established in the UK since 2011 and have offices all around Europe.
Due to constant growth, they are looking for a new French/English Account Manager to join their friendly and highly successful team based in central London.
What do they do?
They propose translating and interpreting services to Legal and Financial sector and have already an impressive list of clients within law firms, private equity funds, banks, consulting firms.
- Developing the UK client base across the legal and financial sectors.
- Managing the existing UK client portfolio: handle incoming client calls, analyse client requests, prepare sales proposals, close sales, perform client satisfaction follow-up..
- Growing accounts: target different decision-making levels, from assistants to senior lawyers and executives, to present our solution through calls, emails, meetings and recommendations
- Liaising with the Paris-based Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements.
- Charting your weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting a management report to LBS, our CRM software.
About you :
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ Sales experience, preferably gained in B2B services.
- You have cold calling experience
- You will be proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts.
- You are interested in helping clients solve their problems and you are a natural communicator, adept at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills.
- You are happy to follow procedures, methodologies implemented and you are very rigorous.
- Confident in selling to senior executives or lawyers
- A natural communicator, adept at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills
- A great team player with good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Bilingual French / English is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full time permanent role
Based in central London
£30K depending on the profile + uncapped commissions - Laptop and Smartphone