We are working with a manufacturing client exclusively who believe in putting their customers and employees first in everything they do.
As a successful growing business they give their employees the platform to take responsibility and be themselves in an international, market leading, diverse arena.
Are you passionate about having ownership and making a difference? Are you eager to learn and grow with the business? Do you think outside of the box and enjoy overcoming challenges with a strong team spirit?
If so, we are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger to support the effective and efficient administration of the Finance team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the credit control function
- Carrying out checks on customer credit ratings prior to work going ahead.
- As Credit Controller you will be handling the collection of payments from our customers, and chasing any outstanding payments using the debt recovery process.
- You will also be taking responsibility for updating issues reports and providing these to the Financial Controller
- Updating SAP when required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Determination to resolve problems that arise and achieve a positive outcome
- Hold a professional qualification such as AAT level 2 or similar
- Previous use of SAP accounting systems
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Dress down Friday and early finish
- 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years’ service