Graduate / Junior PPC Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, who has a love for numbers & analytics, looking to kick start their career in Paid Search marketing! My client is growing their Manchester based PPC team and is on the hunt for a Graduate / Junior PPC Executive to assist the PPC Manager and the wider PPC team in the production, development and day to day management in delivering improved Paid Search performance KPI's.
You’ll be joining a forward thinking and growing retail business who have gone from strength to strength in recent years who operate across the UK and EU markets. You’ll be joining a great marketing who are always looking to add the latest talent to their teams to develop the company’s growth aspirations. The will be very fast paced with a range of products to sell a number of demographics with a large budget at your disposal.
- Keyword Research
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Building new campaigns in AdWord, Yahoo and Bing
- Create compelling ad copy
- Competitor research and analysis
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Providing regular ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Liaising with third part suppliers such as Google to ensure involvement in all the latest trends
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a Mathematics / Economics / Accountancy / Finance disciplines
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude and always represent the agencies best interest
- Great team player
- Good client interpersonal skills
- Passion to work with numbers on a day to day basis
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- A keen eye for detail
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.