Care Assistant - Chelmsford
My client based in Chelmsford who put their residents at that heart of all they do; are seeking Care Assistants to ensure the well-being of all their residents. They have 6 broad values which are privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment and require Care Assistants who can deliver these values every single day.
You're duties will be very broad and will include:
- To ensure the correct level of care and assistance is delivered to each resident enabling them to maintain their dignity and independence at all times.
- To encourage residents to achieve maximum independence by assisting residents to meet their own needs whenever possible.
- To report to a senior any incident / activity which may affect the well-being, safety or welfare of the resident.
- To carry out, support and assist any activity as designated by the senior in a timely and effective manner.
- To ensure that the resident receives the highest of standards of care in respect of physical and personal.
- To carry out the necessary housekeeping duties ensuring that the home remains clean and homely at all times, this includes the care of linen and residents' personal laundry, making of beds and ensuring residents bedrooms are clean and tidy and to assist with any other housekeeping duty that may arise.
- To ensure residents' emotional and social well-being is maintained by actively communicating and listening to the residents' needs, and promoting their independence at all times.
- To promote a caring environment, supporting residents in a kind and respectful manner
For further information on this and other roles we currently have please send your CV or call and ask for Alysha or Debbie