Media and Content Consultant
Are you looking to join a well established, growing company? If so this could be the role for you! My client is looking for a Media and Content Executive to assist in the implementation and management of Marketing / Social Media / PR campaigns for group products and services. Based with in York this role is with in close commute of Leeds, Harrogate, Knaresborough and surrounding areas.
This role will include content development, PR campaign activity and the management of social media. To be considered for this role you must have the ability to work independently and effectively with in a team.
- You will develop and implement individual campaigns
- You will support the Media and Content team and implement Marketing initiatives
- You will monitor campaign performance across both core and new marketing channels
- You will engage in key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve campaign implementation within set deadlines
- You will follow defined campaign management procedures
What they're after:
- Someone who has experience managing PR / marketing and content campaigns
- Someone who has previously negotiated between agencies and campaign costs and managed the purchase order
- Someone who has experience working with in a marketing role
- Someone who has the ability to work with and engage key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve campaign implementation within set deadlines
- Someone who has good diplomacy, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Someone with a can do attitude, who wants to learn
- Someone who has experience managing budgets
- Someone who understands direct and digital marketing analytical metrics & KPI's
This is a truly exciting role and will enable you to grow with in a forever developing business. This role is not to be missed so if you're a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive looking for a change in role get in touch today!