Corporate Fundraising Manager
This organisation is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their small team in London.
This organisation is a children's charity that works to bring joy to children of all backgrounds.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Partnerships Manager will be:
Develop and sustain warm effective relationships with our corporate partners, maximising income and engagement and making every interaction a positive one
Represent the organisation at meetings, pitches and events, delivering engaging and inspiring presentations
Work with the CEO and Trustees to map the organisation's ecosystem, identifying opportunities for warm, bespoke approaches
Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify funding and volunteering opportunities for corporate partners
Co-ordinate day-to-day corporate fundraising operations, dealing with written and phone enquiries promptly and politely, maintaining accurate records and acting as an effective ambassador
Support the implementation of a new CRM system and related processes, maintaining accurate corporate contact records
Contribute to the development of a truly supporter centric ethos throughout the organisation
Be highly motivated and confident working on your own and as part of a small team where individuals thrive on working outside of their designated roles from time to time to get things done
The person specification for this Corporate Partnerships Manager is:
- A successful track record in corporate fundraising and a real fascination for meeting people and building relationships.
- Initiative, a solutions focused attitude, innate curiosity as well as research, communication and administrative skills.
- A demonstrable understanding of strategic brand alignment and the needs of corporate partners.
- A desire to have impact and achieve ambitious targets
- Financial acumen, able to prepare and manage business plans and budgets
- Experience of using audience data insight
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral with the proven ability to communicate with persuasion and credibility
- The flexibility to respond to our supporter's needs, being willing to work evenings and weekends if necessary.
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of around £37,000. There are multiple flexible working opportunities.