Marketing Manager Commercial Products
Marketing Manager - Commercial Products, £35,000, Warwickshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe's largest manufacturers and distributors as their Marketing Manager for Commercial Products.
The role is responsible for the development, management implementation and measurement of the marketing activities for one of the company's commercial brands and product ranges for specification and commercial audiences.
You will deliver integrated marketing campaigns to customers, delivering value and return on investments whilst monitoring and evaluating marketing activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development, implementation, management and measurement of marketing plans that are data and insight driven and, covering all channels including direct marketing (segmentation), PR, digital, social, collateral, advertising, events, telemarketing and research in line with the commercial marketing strategy and individual brand strategies.
- Understand the commercial drivers for the brand by channel and translate these into fully integrated, targeted and segmented marketing plans.
- Be responsible for the brand management of one of the businesses core brands, ensuring consistent brand representation amongst internal and external customers.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns with key partners.
- Management of external agencies and suppliers, engagement with key stakeholders across the business, administration of budgets in line with company policies and procedures, monitoring of spend, invoice matching and accruals.
- Regularly travel between UK sites to ensure stakeholder engagement from the wider UK team.
The successful candidate must have prior experience within a B2B marketing role and have an understanding of the importance of targeted and tailored marketing planning as well as the value of effective campaign performance. A relevant marketing qualification would be beneficial but is not essential as is previous utilities or energy experience.
The company itself believe whole heartedly in the benefit of employee development and benefits include a company car, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and more.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.