Affiliate Marketing Executive
Affiliate Executive - Fashion Retail
Manchester, £25,000 - £30,000.
Are you a sports fan? Do you have an interest in the fashion industry? Why don't you work for some of the worlds most popular brands!
My client are a dynamic company that offer their customers a truly unique retail experience which has paved the way of success for them and lead them to the position they are in now.
With such a strong brand name and customer loyalty my client have been able to invest heavily in building their marketing team and are now looking for an Affiliate Executive to join them.
This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager whilst working in the wider Ecommerce team, you will work closely to support an effective online strategy.
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for managing existing affiliate partnerships
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of new partnership activity
- Negotiate commercial terms for new partnership opportunities/ paid placement opportunities
- Proactive in seeking out new innovations and maintaining cutting edge market knowledge
- Responsible for the planning, maintenance and communication of the affiliate marketing calendar
- Liaising with multiple teams, approving suitable products to be included on all featured marketing communications and making sure that all activity is aligned with the wider marketing calendar
- Ensure all customer communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time
Essential skills and experiences include:
- Proven track record of working in a marketing role either agency side or client side with an appreciation for different aspects of digital marketing
- Experience with affiliate network platforms such as Affiliate Window (AWIN), Linkshare, Trade Tracker
- Experience in negotiating and establishing online commercial relationships
- Exceptional planner and organiser when allocating time and resource to meet deadlines and identify key seasonal peaks and troughs
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with an understanding of analytics packages (Google analytics)
You will be joining a very welcoming and supportive team where you will truly feel the value of the work you do.
This is a good commute from Manchester, Lancashire, Huddersfield and Leeds (West Yorkshire).
If you are interested in this position please apply with you updated CV and I will be in touch.