A 2 form entry, inclusive and friendly Primary School based in Kingston are seeking to appoint an ambitious and diligent Assistant Headteacher to start in September 2018. This will be a full time and permanent role. The school are seeking to appoint an experienced primary teacher looking to take their next step up into Senior Leadership team.
Assistant Headteacher role and responsibilities:
- Planning and managing progression across the school
- Setting high expectations for other staff members
- Responsibility for strategic development and raising attainment levels
- Modelling best practice and providing support to NQTs and other staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years Primary Teaching experience (ideally across KS1 and KS2)
- A candidate with passion and drive
- Somebody with experience leading a subject or phase
- Someone who has a track record of implementing successful strategies to raise attainment
To take the next step in your career, send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education today!