Maintenance Engineer – DAYS – NO WEEKENDS
Location: Slough, Berkshire
A brilliant opportunity has presented itself for a maintenance engineer to join one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the UK. The company have recently invested millions of pounds into adding new production lines, due to the massive growth they have recently gone through. The successful maintenance engineer will ideally be from a manufacturing background and will receive plenty of training on the company’s bespoke equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work in one of the most hi-tech factories in the UK.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Engineering Qualification
- Electrical skills: PLC’s, inverters, relays, sensors, motors
- Mechanical skills: hydraulics/pneumatics, belts, bearings, pumps
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a market leading company
- Working for a company that has invested millions into their machinery
- Plenty of continuous improvement projects
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, generous holiday package
Commutable: Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, High Wycombe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.