Teaching Asisstant job in Welywyn Garden City
Full Time and Part Time - Primary School
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£275 - £375 per week depending on experience
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a skilled and professional Nursery and Primary Recruiter for Hertfordshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. I will also send you frequent CPD courses that my company will pay for you to complete. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
A school in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a Teaching assistant on a long-term basis. The schools' values include Friendship and loyalty, Respect and consideration and Fairness. They're looking for someone who is available start full time from April.
To become part of the CER supply team at this lovely Nursery you will be: -
- Proven experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- L1, L2 or L3 qualified
- Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children at nursery or early years level before
- Be patient, kind, friendly and fun!
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from: -
- The support of a dedicated Nursery and Primary Consultant - Sophie
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school and nursery level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD - We will absorb the cost
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. If you are interested in this rewarding teaching role, or know anyone who might be; please contact me to learn more.