Technical Support Engineer - Audio & Video Conferencing
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £20-25,000 (Dependant on experience) + Overtime and Benefits
Technical Support Engineer, Audio and Video-Conferencing Products, Audio Visual products with Network connectivity.
Prospero Integrated are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to be based within a leading Audio-Visual Technical Distributor supplying products to Trade dealers in both the Commercial and Residential Markets. We are looking to add to our existing technical support team and are seeking a candidate ideally educated to degree level, probably in computing, networking or Audio, and practical network configuring experience to join our operations in Berkshire.
The role of Technical Support Engineer will be mainly on supporting our ClearOne Audio/Video conferencing products, which have IP and cloud based functions. AV over IP streaming products Image processing product from Barco and event Servers from AV Stumpfl. Also providing back up support for our range of Network products for Pakedge.
Duties will include:
- Telephone technical support.
- System specification and preparing quotations.
- Dealing with product faults and arranging repairs.
- Assisting sales and discussing applications with dealers.
- Assist with maintaining RGB demonstration and training facilities.
- Occasional site visits to assist Dealers who need support,
- Hands on Testing of returned and Loan kit.
- Evaluation of new products.
In addition to full training on the key products there will also be opportunities to learn about other related products and applications.
- Candidates should ideally be qualified to Degree level with good knowledge of Audio and /or practical experience of computer networks.
- Work experience in a computer related environment would also be helpful,
You will be working as part of the technical team and candidates need to be an excellent verbal and written communicator, able to deal with all sorts of people, self-motivated and a good team player.
Due to the location of the office you will be required to have access to your own transport.