Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive with at least two years’ experience to join our digital marketing department at our offices based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in digital marketing, specifically Pay Per Click Advertising & Search Engine Optimisation and will be able to communicate effectively with clients. Greater consideration will be given to applicants who are able to demonstrate positive results for other clients and case studies to demonstrate their skills.
Assisting in the digital marketing activities for our retained online marketing portfolio of clients as well as working with our account managers on our web build projects. Activities will include:
- PPC management
- Social Media
- Content Population (PPC Landing Pages)
- Assisting in proposals and presentations
- You have at least two years’ experience of working in the industry
- You will have a successful track record of PPC Management- ideally Google certified
- You possess a good understanding of SEO with a proven track record showing successful application of this knowledge.
- You have an interest in social media and blogging
- You have a basic understanding of the processes involved in building a website and in particular eCommerce
- You are able to offer a proactive and invaluable support in a busy office environment
- You are able to demonstrate good use of the English language
- You possess strong interpersonal, communication & timekeeping skills
- You are willing to learn and apply yourself to a broad spectrum of tasks
- You have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are a team worker
- You have commercial awareness
We would love to speak to people who have a passion for the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies. We are looking for someone who is very thorough in their workload with the ability to help to produce accurate and high-quality work that produces results.
On a daily basis the successful applicant will be involved with working on our varied portfolio of clients, under the guidance of our digital marketing manager, helping to ensure their requirements are met to a very high standard, from high turnover ecommerce sites to smaller brochure WordPress sites. You will be reporting directly to the digital marketing manager who is responsible for the maintenance & growth of Verve’s digital marketing portfolio.
Verve are a creative team of website developers, graphic designers & marketing professionals based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We specialise in servicing businesses looking to maximise their potential. Our vast knowledge of graphic design, marketing, digital marketing & website development helps us to achieve this. We operate from our offices in Shrewsbury and we are a small and friendly team.
If you feel your knowledge, passion and skills are perfect for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please send you CV along with your cover letter and salary expectations.
Circa £18-25k depending on experience.
Hours: Full time