- Full Time
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment
- Conduct non-destructive tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Work to established techniques and SOP’s for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Organise and report test results
- Produce end of shift reports
- Perform specialised inspections when required
- Work closely with Quality and Production to deliver business objectives
- Comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the jobholder’s line manager.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- NDT Level 2 Technician
- able to competently use Microsoft packages and ERP systems
NOTE: Whilst training will be given on internal procedures, the successful NDT Operator will be required to complete the above tasks competently.
SALARY: £11.07 per hour plus shift allowance
For more information please call Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership.