Financial Accountant - Global Music Company
A global entertainment company is currently looking for a Financial Accountant. Offering real career progression and a full study package this position is key within the team. Supporting the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of all cost accruals and associated reconciliations including analysis of variances to forecast and budget.
- Prepare quarterly cost liquidation for review by Royalty Finance Manager and senior Finance management.
- Development and streamlining of royalty finance reporting to maximise understanding at senior management level of risk and opportunities.
- Ownership of all Royalty specific balance sheet reconciliations.
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by senior Finance management.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified CIMA/ACCA with strong analytical skills. Strong communication skills are vital as this position will interact with all levels of the business. Keen desire to progress is essential. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading music company with a clear progression path.