Accountable for the delivery of photographic images in line with productivity SLA's and quality guidelines across all diverse product categories.
- Demonstrating excellent technical understanding, attention to detail and consistent quality
- Meet and maintain daily and weekly shoot schedules and targets in line with seasonal timescales as set by the Photography Content & Process Manager
- Work alongside the Photography Content & Process Manager and Stylist in reviewing, refreshing and improving the style guides to deliver styling of merchandise that accurately represents the products demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely alongside the Stylists, Retoucher and Sample Assistant and provide support when necessary
- Regularly reviewing new in product pages to ensure imagery going live is of the highest standard, identify and action reshoots where necessary.
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively.
- Producing consistently high-quality images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records
- Image selection and processing
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and other departments.
- To understand the end to end process for each type of product and be able to mentor/train new staff that may be introduced during peak periods
- Ensure all photographic equipment and studio space is maintained
- Support with ad-hoc photography requests
- Creative Production Team (including Studio Team)
- Wider Marketing Team
- Buying Teams
What’s in it for you?
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.