Mechanical Fitter / Arc Welder
Role: Maintenance Fitter / ARC Welder
Pay: £11.00 per hour
Hours: 46.5 hours per week. Overtime paid for over 40 hours per week.
Company: This company specialise in the production of pre-fabricated components for the construction industry.
Benefits: This company are offering permanent employment, with overtime available each week.
- You will be responsible for mechanical fitting within the maintenance department of bespoke machinery,
- You will be responsible for Arc welding of plant equipment and producing fabricated parts for plant machinery and arranging repairs,
- You will be working 46.5 hours per week, with a starting rate of £11.00 per hour and all hours over 40 each week paid at time and a half.
- You will be a mechanical fitter with Arc welding experience,
- You will be able to work with plant machinery and be able to produce parts & fabricate repairs,
- You will be looking for a long term permanent opportunity.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to or call Stephen on .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.