Redex Recruitment are currently working with a bespoke manufacturing/retail business based in Chingford, East London. Due to recent change they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager your duties will include:
- To manage and control internal stock requests.
- To purchase internal stock as requested, which may be components, tools, PPE and etc.
- To manage internal stock sheets, by completing weekly checks.
- To monitor and chase product orders from overseas once the Sales Order Co-Ordinator sends the purchase order.
- To monitor shipping schedules and ensure all the relevant documentation is complete for clearance into the UK.
- To assist the Sales Order Co-Ordinator with sales queries.
- To assist the Sales Order Co-Ordinator with the annual FSC audit.
- To assist the Operations Manager with the annual stock-take.
- To obtain costs for new product briefs as and when required.
- To cover colleagues, when they are absent.
- To ensure company resources are used in an appropriate and cost-conscious manner.
Working hours Mon-Thur (7:30 - 4:15) Fridays (7:30 - 4:00) 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you would like further details on this great opportunity please contact Sonny Wright at Redex Recruitment or apply via the link with an updated CV to review.