Quality Engineer Electronics
We are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work for an electronics manufacturing company based in Fareham. The role will involve assisting the quality manager in the development, maintenance and improvement of the company Quality Management System. The successful candidate will be involved in planning and implementing audits, quality documentation, generating First Article Inspection Reports, product inspection and the identification of quality issues.
Day to day duties:
- Providing QA / QC support
- Maintaining and updating quality documentation
- Writing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs)
- Conducting inspection of all parts and assemblies
- Performing internal and external audits
- Carrying out problem investigation
- ESD system control
Applicants must have the following experience and qualifications:
- A relevant Engineering Qualification (E.g. HND, HNC or higher in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering).
- Awareness & understanding of QMS Disciplines IAW ISO 9001/ AS9100/ TS16494
- Auditing skills IAW AS9100/ISO9001/TS16949
- Must have Industry Standard Inspection Qualifications (IPC).
- Awareness & understanding of ESD Controls.
- Reading & understanding Complex Engineering Drawings & Instructions.
The position is full time and permanent subject to successful completion of a temporary period with a salary dependant on experience.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.