Sales Ledger Manager
An opportunity has arisen to join a well established business as a Sales Ledger/Credit Control Manager based in Mid Kent.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervise the Sales Ledger/Credit control team of 4
- Ensure all invoices are run in a timely fashion
- Full credit control responsibility including chasing outstanding payments via telephone calls, emails and written correspondence,
- Setting up new client accounts and agreeing payment terms
- Maintaining account reconciliations
- Producing aged debtor reports
- Responsible for setting client credit limits
- Assisting with client payment queries
- Assist the finance department with any banking and payment queries
Suitable candidates will have previous experience gained from a similar role. You will be experienced in Sales Ledger and/or Credit Control gained from a senior role that required staff supervision.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package
Please note only candidates who meet the experience requirements will be considered for this role.