Business Development Manager - South
Here at emis we have a very exciting opportunity for a Business development manager covering the South of England
Apart from being the market leaders within the pharmacy software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme.
As travel will be a huge part of this role, a company car will be included as part of the package, including a laptop and mobile phone.
With a team of 12, you`ll have a lot of support from your field based colleagues, who will be there to offer any guidance and advice when necessary.
We want to make sure you`re set for success so the key skills we`re looking for in the role are below;
- an experienced sales person, who understands complex solutions selling
- if you have a software sales background that would be great
- knowledge of the healthcare industry would be bonus
- an outgoing personality, very confident
- good communicator and able to deal with a variety of different stakeholders at all levels
- self-sufficient and able to work successfully independently .
Closing date 4th March
Interviews WC 12th March
emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
We`re the UK leader in connecting healthcare technology. Our innovative systems, software and services enable a patients` whole-life medical history to be safely and securely shared by healthcare professionals across all healthcare settings.
Our work connects professionals across all the different areas of the healthcare system. Join us and be an important part of improving healthcare experiences for millions and millions of people every day.
If this role sounds of interest please click the apply button now!!