Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Installation Engineer
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce biogas, renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro (a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms). The plants also recycle the food waste packaging providing an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
The Position: Applications are invited for a suitably qualified Electrician to work within ReFood’s third state of the art Anaerobic Digestion and CAT 3 transfer station. This is a full time permanent position working shifts as agreed with your manager.
As an Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Work under Health & Safety guidelines.
• Site Electrical installations and upgrade work around plants.
• Electrical maintenance of Plant including ppm system.
• Routine electrical maintenance and repairs according to planned maintenance schedules
• Troubleshoot and solve proves problems.
• Provide production support within the Shift team and provide shift cover when required.
• To assist in any other duties and ad hoc projects as and when required.
• Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested by the ReFood Management Team.
• You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
• Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment
• Experience installing and working with circuit boards, power supplies, meters, lighting, electrical points and electrical wiring
• Have proven experience with fault finding
• Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices
• Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives
• You must be able to work using your own initiative
• Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
• Be able to communicate well at all levels
• You must be a motivated individual
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date - 9th March 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.