Waste Operator - Forklift Licence Required
My client is looking for a Waste Operator to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
My client is one of the UK's largest technical facilities management companies. They employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
The main responsibilities include:
* To ensure that the clients waste management area is kept clean and tidy.
* To be able meet the waste collection schedules as agreed with the client.
* Ensure that segregation targets are met.
* Arrange for the collection of waste from registered waste carriers.
* Show a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other team members as part of the whole on-site team.
Our requirements include:
* Must have a forklift licence