IT Technician - Trainee
Our progressive client based in the heart of Orpington are looking to expand their IT department with a trainee who is interested in a career in IT support for internal staff.
This company will put you through training courses and develop your career within IT support. Full training will be given by the IT Manager who is well established within the company. You will be providing Ms Word and office equipment support to the internal staff, some of which are at different locations.
This role would suit a graduate or someone with a qualification or proven interest in ICT. This role is not IT hardware support, it is support for MS Office/Excel and printers etc. across a busy, successful department.
Full training given and paid for by this company.
Duties for the IT Technician - Trainee
- Assisting and resolving issues with computers and software used by internal staff in this company of about 50
- Resolving issues with MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint and internal databases
- The computer issues could be of a very basic nature or more complex - full on-site training given
- There may be a possibility of travel to other locations to resolve IT issues
- Liaising with internal staff
- General office administration
Person specification for the IT Technician - Trainee
- We are looking for someone that has a genuine interest in IT
- Must be eager to learn and maybe go on further IT training
- Must have a demonstrable interest in IT such as A Level Computing or ICT or BTEC in computer studies
Full training given for this role as an IT Technician - Trainee and it’s a great first step into a career within IT.