Digital Omni-Channel Manager
The Digital Omni-Channel Manager will be responsible creating digital experiences across all channels to build the organisation's digital presence.
An established IT company based in Feltham.
The Digital Omni-Channel Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining and creating user journeys, delivering an optimal experience across paid, owned and earned digital channels.
- Conduct analysis and reporting to measure and optimise the customer journey.
- Leverage automation tools and expertise, proactive personalisation, data driven targeting and predictive analytics to streamline the decision to journey to aid the buying process.
- Partner with countries to deliver relevant customer journeys and best practices
- Work with content teams to develop digital-first content
- Define and create interaction opportunities that encourage audience engagement and active participation
The Digital Omni-Channel Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Substantial experience in marketing online channel and cross channel integration.
- Ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions.
- The ability to lead cross functionally in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience influencing customer journeys and experiences across various Digital touchpoints.
- Substantial Marketing Automation experience.
- Global Marketing Experience (Highly Preferred)
The Digital Omni-Channel Manager will be offered £300-£350 per day.