Internal Comms Business Partner
About the Opportunity
Do you have experience developing innovative internal communications strategies and implementing them across a large audience? Do you enjoy truly partnering with the business, influencing stakeholders and bringing strategies to life? Here at Severn Trent we are looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner to drive and deliver the internal communications plan for one of our key areas Business Services. This is an exciting and growing area for Severn Trent and includes Renewable Energy, Bio Resources and Estate Management. Working with the Senior Management and Executive Team you will develop and deliver effective internal communication activities that align with overall Severn Trent Strategy and Communications plan. You will also act as a central point of contact for Business Services representing the wider Communications and Marketing Team and work closely with the Communications Team to deliver our broader Corporate Comms Strategy. You will lead the development and delivery of the internal communications strategy for Business Services ensuring that we can effectively communicate with colleagues and providing them with the essential information they need. You will also lead on all change and transformation projects, working closely with the leadership team to produce compelling communications content and programmes to help support business objectives. This will be a fast paced role where you will need to be part of the Communications leadership team, delivering on corporate communications and engagement initiatives as well as managing and developing the internal communications team.
As an Internal Communications Business Partner, you will be experienced in
- Vast experience of influencing strategic thinking with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a culture of change - Proven senior internal communications and engagement experience with experience of leading change communications and designing comms strategies and plans - Skills in developing and implementing communication plans that help the business meet its goals - been accustomed managing the design and delivery of engaging employee messaging and campaigns - Proven experience of managing large, impactful events - The ability to create effective communications to drive a best practise and continuous improvement culture - Experiencing partnering with the business at all levels and building internal and external relationships
Severn Trent Benefits Include
- A Competitive salary with car allowance and bonus
- 31 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
- Fantastic Pension scheme - The company contribution will be twice your contribution (up to 15% when you contribute 7.5%)
- Full range of flexible benefits such as: SMART water (save money on your bills), private medical insurance, dental insurance, childcare voucher scheme, discounts on shopping etc.
Severn Trent is located in the heart of Coventry. We are only a 10 minute walk from the Coventry train station and a 5 minute walk from nearby bus stations making your commute journey very easy and accessible.
Who are we?
We are a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1 million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to be building a lasting water legacy. Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we'll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work. We want our people to be part of an organisation that celebrates diversity and individual thinking as we believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is important for success. We seek to ensure that every employee and every application we receive, without exception, is treated equally and fairly.