We have a very exciting opportunity for an experience Marketeer to join a well-established organisation in Reading.
Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £42k based on experience
In addition, this Client offers a range of company benefits including an excellent contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and paid volunteering days.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to devise and co-ordinate the marketing activities, ensuring effective use of the marketing budget. It is also a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing specialist to support in creating, developing and to take to market a series of regional campaigns, whilst taking responsibility for all collateral and exposure to the market place.
Please note that Senior Marketing Executives may be considered for this role if you can prove you have the relative skills and experience provided below!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing manager to join our growing marketing team in central Reading.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of company marketing communications within a small team to deepen the customer relationships, achieve business targets and improve brand perceptions. You will also be delivering our behavioural change marketing programmes which means educating the fifteen million customers with help and advice to improve customer experience.
This role is for someone who is customer-focused and has strong experience in delivering successful, effective multi-channel campaigns. At the heart of this role is the ability to leverage all channels and resources available.
What will this role involve?
- Support the execution and delivery of the corporate marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Manage all aspects of the behavioural change programme including briefing and working closely with our creative agency; media agency; internal brand and design team; digital team; suppliers; stakeholders and customers.
- Creation and publication of all online and print marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Creation of all marketing materials to support the wider business to achieve their targets.
- Ensure strong relationships and deliver an in-house marketing service.
- Work closely with the marketing team and external agencies to ensure all campaigns are aligned and integrated, overlapping messages where appropriate and leveraging other initiatives, projects and channels to maximise impact and provide better results for less money.
- Ensure all marketing decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver a customer and/or business need.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications outcomes to ensure value for money and inform future activity.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Ensure all marketing delivers on the customer strategy, reflects the brand and makes commercial sense (improve customer satisfaction performance and brand net promoter score).
- Be flexible in sharing duties as part of the wider Marketing team.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
We are looking for someone with extensive Marketing experience with a strong creative outlook and passion for customer communications.
You will be a motivated individual who can work unsupervised and, having gained experience within the client or agency side.
Experience in managing below and above the line campaigns is essential.
We are keen to speak to candidates who have a strong analytical and project management skills as well as an ability to influence senior managers and stakeholders.
You will have strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills and an awareness and understanding of company issues.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.