Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of our client in Leicestershire with an immediate start. Our client is offering a salary of up to £33,000 on a permanent basis with the added benefit of a generous bonus as well as full study support.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely management accounts are produced, including variance analysis and commentary
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and ensuring processes are robust
- Managing the budget, forecasting and strategic process
- Supporting margin reporting and analysis in line with business needs and finance requirements as well as developing and managing KPI's
- Preparing statutory year end and half year audit documentation
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part qualified or qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have 3+ years experience producing or assisting the production of monthly management accounts
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Work well within a team and be able to use own initiative
To apply for this vacancy, please email your current CV to , or call and speak to Dean Bowers or Luke Grant for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates