Underwriter - South London
Our client, a well - established bridging finance lender is looking to recruit an experienced articulate Underwriter with high quality personal skills to join their expanding team.
As a Credit Underwriter with our client you will be responsible for commercial underwriting, analysing new lending proposals, adhering to mitigation policies to drive profitable growth. You will prepare credit papers, valuations and QS reports, as well as the analysis of development appraisals, cash flow model and forecasts, whilst managing relationships with all key stakeholders, to ensure a smooth transaction.
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience in financial services as an Underwriter or Credit Analyst for the UK market.
- Excellent understanding of compliance aspects of the role, MCOB, and CCA.
- Experience within the consumer, commercial, or mortgage sector
- A sound understanding of financial ratios, credit reporting agency data, and experience in analysing financial statements.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player with an ability to work independently while contributing to the success of our team at the same time.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.