Global Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator - Teddington - £23,000-£25,000
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for a global marketing organisation based in Teddington.
A newly created role to ensure their global members receive timely communications regarding events, awards, training programmes and initiatives for an ambitious marketing communications executive. This a pivotal role within the business touching on all areas from membership, to events to professional training programmes. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is able to multi-task, has incredible attention to detail and will enjoy being part of a busy growing international business.
- Manage the day to day running of the global communications schedule, ensuring all communications are sent out on time to members in our international hubs (London, Scotland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, India and New York).
- Upload event and memberships communications to email automation system (Dotmailer)
- Create tailored and segmented distribution lists as briefed by the event manager
- Send communications from Dotmailer (soon to move over to Pardot - e-marketing automation system)
- Record all statistics and report these to the event manager
- Note any trends and advise managers
- Also upload and send out awards communications, professional development programme communications, content and news communications etc
- After training, draft event invitations and other forms of marketing copy
- Graduate with at least two years' experience of working in a marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Copy writing experience desirable with excellent knowledge of grammar
- Experience of email marketing systems is essential
- Desire to learn about and get involved in all aspects of the business
- This is a fast-paced role which requires a very organised approach, attention to detail, ability to multi task and respond quickly to requests
- Ability to use initiative and work well in a team